Saturday, April 11, 2009
Gina - I just spoke with your mom, she was so excited to hear from you, she said she talked to Jessica and she hated she missed your call. I just read the 2 blogs about going to the market today, sounds very interesting, can't wait to hear all about it. It sounds like your having lots of adventures to tell us about. Hope you like "goat". We're warming up here a little, maybe it won't be so cold when you get home. I can't get your mom to come over to spend the night, she said she likes being in her own bed at night. I'll be checking to see if you write us so I can call and tell your mom. I wondered if this week has gone by fast for you? We all love you and take care, I am praying for your daily that you will touch the childrens hearts in Africa. It sounds like they were so glad to see everyone. I try but its hard for me to imagine what it feels like for you, I just can't wait to hear everything. Love you and take care....Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment