Wednesday, April 15, 2009

last day of clinic

Well today was it we are finished with clinics I think we saw at least 1300 people. We had over 700 cards and with families we numbered them ABC and we had many families of 6-8 kids. I think we made a dent and i know we helped the ones we could and saved a few babies who would have died otherwise. I have an update on the little baby we sent to the hospital Monday i think the 3 month old boy who was close to death, he was doing much better. We found out he was HIV pos and had severe pneumonia but he is on the mend and doing well. Praise God. Pam has been working all week with a man who had a machete wound he started coming last Wed and came everyday for a recheck yesterday when he went to the tent for snack and fellowship he told the minister he was ready to ask Jesus onto his heart. What an ending to a fulll week. The people here are so polite and respectful. I will miss the children and the friends I have made but am ready to come home. Tommorrow we go to the falls then cruise down the nile. I look forward to seeing all my family I love and miss you all. Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment