Hey to all...today was the last full day of clinic, have a half day tomorrow. We are all very exhausted, but our reward is much greater. Thursday will be our relaxing day, going to see the falls at Lake Victoria, then the boat ride down the Nile river! Time has passed very quickly, I cry every day at the conditions that these wonderful people have to live under and survive through, but I also smile and praise God every day that we are able to help these wonderful people of Uganda. It's so easy to make the children smile, they are all so appreciative!
Kim...I love you and thank you from the bottom of my heart for updating Mom. Please tell her I love her can't wait to see her and Kira. If I'm not too exhausted on sunday, I would love to come over for a cookout.
Jess....Love you and can't wait to give you a big hug. don't forget to drive my car to work on saturday, remember it has not been started in awhile, so let it warm up before taking off!! Please call Grandma if you haven't lately, I know she would love to hear your voice!
Well, time for supper, the nausea comes and goes, but its not too bad.
Love you all, Gina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment