Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We're Praying!

Greetings to you, all our brothers and sisters in Uganda!

It is a thrill to be able to see the children, taste the food, and hear the sounds all through your posts. We are praying! We are lifting each of you up to our gracious Lord, who went before you and is present with you now!
Your weather sounds wonderful...last night we had a 28 degree low! BBbrrrrrr...come on Spring! And yes, watching the Heel's take the championship was great!

Hope you all are taking lots of photos and journaling each day. I am sure each day is overflowing with experiences to capture and process for many years to come. Give out some hugs from me! ellie

1 comment:

  1. Hello to all I am Sheri Jones' daughter in law Emily. I hope you all are doing well and are spreading love and medical care to these children and people of Africa. Mama I miss you alot!!!! I cant just text you any old time:(. Hope the rest of the trip will be in God's hands. Miss you and love you:) Josh says hey too!We continue to pray each day for you!!!

    ReplyDelete