Friday, April 3, 2009

Hello to all my family and friends this will be the first of many posts over the next couple weeks I hope. We leave tommorrow at 4pm and it will be a long 22 hrs untill we land in Africa. I am so excited to begin my journey and pray the Lord will relite a fire in my soul. Continue to pray for us daily as we will be busy reaching out to others in need. I look forward to any messages you want to send to me. Love Sheri

9 comments:

  1. Hi Honey, By now you should be almost there. I pray that this is a wonderful experence for you and that God uses you in a mighty way. I will be praying for you and the whole team. I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri, you must of been tired when you got there. Hope your plan ride wasn't to bad and that you didn't have a middle set. The sun has finally come out and it has stopped raining. We went to the first service at Todd's fellowship and I haven't felt so good in a long time. I told your Dad I felt like dancing. Be careful and we love you.God's blessing on you and all the workers.
    love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey mama its em. miss you alot!!!! hope im posting these comments correctly where you can recieve them. it has been so pretty here. but its supposed to rain tom. keri starts spring break tom. josh is off so i think they may hang out. read your updates on fb. it ssounds amazing and i know it must be so fulfilling. you were made for this!!! see you not soon enough!!! love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Amy and I are posting notes to you the right way. I go under one of your letters, like Thursday (that is one you wrote) and post letters there. just hope you are getting them.

    love ya, MOm

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey you!!! i called josh today and you happened to have just called keri, so i got to hear you telling about the rain and the children and the 2 girls who have keri's dolls. i just liked hearing your voice!!!! keep up the good work, i cant imagine the emotional rollercoaster ride you are on???? god is with you!!!! We miss you:) love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter, Honey. Wish I could call you and talk to you. Amy called this morning and she is homesick. I think she is sorry that she went on this trip. Now that our new church is started I really feel like going. The sun is shinning but is a we bit chilly out.Did the girls like the dolls? Just keep your eye on Jesus and he will help you get through this. I know there are a lot of Blessings but there is a lot of stress too. Amy said to tell you Happy Easter and that she loves you. We love you to and will miss you today. Take care and blessings and favor on you today. love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey you!!! Easter was great but not as fun without you!! I got some good pics for ya!!! Matthew was so cute as usual. Its been a crazy almost 2 weeks here too! Cant wait to see you! Love you and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheri. So glad you are enjoying the trip so far. I know things you see can really be upsetting sepecially when little kid are involved. I have been praying for you and the team that God shows His favor on you all. also that others can see the Lord in all you do. We missed for Easter but we did get the eggs hid so the kids could hunt them. I'm so proud of you and what you are doing. I miss you and be glad when you get home.
    I love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sweetie, Well it is another dreary day here, hope it is better over there. We got the yearly picture of Josh and Jason Sunday. I almost think Jason is getting to old to hold Josh. Josh looked so nice Sunday, he had on his vest with the cross on the back. He looked pretty sharp. He said that they were coming to church this Sunday. It wasn't the same without you and Amy. The kids had a good time looking for eggs. Matthew was scooping them up as fast as he could. Amy and Lauren come home today. Amy said that it wasn't as nice a trip as last year was. Different guides and the bus driver was alwasy late. Well I have got to get going. Hug soem of those kids for me. I wish I could be there just to love on them. Keep a hug for yourself. Love you and may God just bless your socks off today. Mom

    ReplyDelete