Thursday, April 9, 2009
Hello cuz!! Sounds like your having the experience of a lifetime. I have talked to your mom everyday, sometimes more, she's doing great and so is Kiera! I read her everything that is written. I just heard Jess didn't know it was you and missed your call. Your mom said to tell you hello and she loves you. I just can't wait to hear your stories and see the pictures. I'll call her when I get home and read her everything thats posted today. I'm going to get Ron's email and send him the site, he wants to write you. He said to tell you he loves you and sorry he got the weeks mixed up, he called the other night to tell you to have a good trip. We love, I know your having a great time, take care and we're praying for you daily. Love Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment