Hi Gina, I've been blogging but for some reason they aren't showing up. Never done this before so I guess I messed it up some how. Shelly told me she would help me this time to make sure it goes through.
I just wanted to let you know how proud I am of you and the work that you and your team are doing. I know you have not only helped the people at GSF with their physical needs but, also with their spiritual and emotional needs. I'm sure you have touched the hearts of everyone you've come in contact with. I have enjoyed seeing the posted pictures and reading the comments of others so I can't wait to hear the first hand stories you will share. I think it would be hard to not want to bring some of your new found friends home with you. They all look sooooo cute. Thank you for sharing all the Blessings you have and may God watch over you and your team as you finish up your work and return home.
Peace, Prayers and Blessing to you all.
Love ya,
Linda (GG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment