Thursday, April 9, 2009
all I can say is WOW
Hey Jess...miss you terribly. Please try again to call grandma and make sure she is doing ok. You know that she is always up late, so maybe try to call her tonite after you get off of work!! I would love to hear that Grandma and Kira is doing ok! Can't wait to tell you about all the people we've seen and cared for. The people and the culture here is unlike anything you can imagine!! Blog back once you do talk to Grandma. Love you!! MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Gina,
ReplyDeleteI don't know if my messages are getting through - I'm new at this blog stuff. The stuff I read made makes me appreciate (not so much as you guys) just having a cold now and then. Don't worry about your mom and doggie, I am sure they are fine dear. Everything is fine here. You just keep having a blast enjoying your work, (: Oh, are you only eating the pocho and beans, like you said??? What does it taste like?
I'm sorry you were worrying about your mom & Kiera, they are doing great. I look at this site a few times everyday. I've seen a post everday but yesterday. I've been putting comments behind yours, maybe I've done something wrong!
ReplyDelete