Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter to all of our Friends

Happy Easter, HE IS RISEN!!! We started out this am with an Easter sunrise service. John Kimmons led the service and it was a beautfiful perspective on Easter. After our Easter sunrise service we went to teach sunday school to the children. Helen and I taught the 9-12 years old. They were so sweet. We read the Resurrection story and these children are so knowledgeable of the Bible. We talked about the scripture verses individually. Pastor Bill would be proud of them.

The service of praise and worship was the greatest. Susan I have a song that I need to bring back it is really uplifting. John and Carol left this am for Chad. Please pray for them, they will be traveling all day and and half the night.

Our group has really bonded and all of our lives will never be the same. Tish and Benjy, Thanks so much for sending back a message. I am so glad to hear that Missy and Thomas are ok. I did call Caryn several days ago but she was in class. Please have the girls to send messages on the blogs, I love to get messages. Caryn will you send a message to me, I would love to hear from you honey. Love MOM

4 comments:

  1. HI Cheryl,
    Happy Easter,
    I don't know if you will get my first one I just sent to your Saturday posting, so I'll write again. I am so thrilled to read your updates. I know you are about to burst feeling the Presence of the Holy Spirit every minute of the day. How wonderful for you to be there to serve your Lord and His little children.
    Please give Kay and Pam my love and know that you're in my prayers.
    Sandra K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cheryl, Happy Resurrection Day! Hallelujah, He is Risen!

    Sounds like things are going well except for the enemy. I continue to pray and will do so all the while you are gone.

    Beautiful day here. Celebrated Passover with a Seder meal Friday...very special and went on a prayer retreat last Saturday (the day ya'll left) and focused on being with Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemene. Very awesome.

    I pray for strength, rest, peace, joy, protection from the enemy, good health and light to light your way from our Messiah, the One and Only True God. I look forward to seeing you next week. Give my love to all.

    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl,
    Looking forward to your next message. The more I read, the more I can see how you melt when you are with these little children. The Lord fills you with a love that can't be described...

    Bless all of you. AND.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAY...Please give her the message. It's today - the 13th.....

    Love to all of you,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Honey! He has risen indeed. I have loved keeping up with you all through this blog. Please know that you continue to be on my heart and in my prayers! Can't wait for you to be back. Love and Sweet Blessings, Pat

    ReplyDelete