Monday, April 6, 2009

praise God for these awesome kids

To Jess, Kim and all others....we had the MOST awesome welcome when we drove up to the orphanage, ALL of the kids were waiting for us at the gate and singing and dancing.....I don't think I've ever had such an awesome greeting in my entire life. Taking pictures!! All I can say right now is....WOW!! Please pray for our continued strength and ability to serve these wonderful people in Uganda to the best of our ability. Miss you all!!
Jess, call Grandma, I know she would want to from you! Love you and see ya soon! Gina

6 comments:

  1. Hey mom! Glad your having fun! It sounds so exciting .. already talked to gramdma yesterday and she already called again this morning while i was at work haha. Miss you .. goodluck!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you all made it safely. MCHS is missing you. I keep all of you in my prayers. Stay safe,

    marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your note to your mom, your mom said hello and she loves you. Kiera misses you! Glad to know your having a wonderful time. I am so glad your there. I'd love to
    see those children dancing and singing, how exciting. Please keep us posted, our prayers are with you. Love Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer, From all your favorite people over here at Grace. lol. we missed you last night at the Youth Leader meeting, I am so happy for you and can not wait to see all your pictures and to hear all your stories. I am so glad that you are there and know that you are such a blessing and will be blessed too. :)

    P.s. Monique got her passport today!!! Yea we leave for Nicaragua Sunday! Oh my goodness:)

    -Suzanne-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gina, Jennifer, John and Carol Kimmons (didn't realize I knew so many of you guys on this trip): Gina - sounds like you are having a blast. I am so happy for you! Same old stuff going on here (computer CBR crashed again on Monday). We already miss you!
    Jennifer, I know you will have a wonderful trip and have lots and lots to tell the girls when you get back.
    John&Carol - glad to see you are doing something so meaningful and fulfilling nowadays, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SM, I think I am the most proud of you as I have been of anyone in my life. Your are truly an angel. I know all you are working to help and those you are working with consider you a Blessing. May God continue to watch over all of you as you continue your work. Love and miss you much.

    Linda (GG)

    ReplyDelete